Vacuum Cleaner Market Product Type, Distribution Channel and End-Use: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027
PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, October 21, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research published a new report, titled, “Vacuum Cleaner Market” The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and changing market trends.
The growing awareness about the advantages of vacuum cleaners such as time-efficiency, energy-saving cleaning, and convenience promotes the demand for vacuum cleaners. Along with this rapid urbanization, increase in disposable income, improved standard of living, rise in population of working women, and surge in dependence on technology boost the demand for vacuum cleaners.
Access Full Summary: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/vacuum-cleaner-market-A06521
There is a change in the lifestyle of consumers, and they are becoming more tech-savvy. In addition to this, the advent of robotic vacuum cleaners boosts the growth of the vacuum cleaner market globally. Also, the rise in popularity of smart houses has inclined customers toward smart appliances like robotic vacuum cleaners. The busy schedule of the people nowadays has forced them to look for convenient methods for cleaning and mopping tasks. Robotic automated vacuum cleaners solve this purpose and hence, have become so popular. To avoid obstacles in its path, robotic vacuum cleaners are backed with infrared sensors, which gives them a logical path to follow. They are wireless and are programmed in such a manner that when their battery gets low, they automatically return to the power source.
The availability of cheaper vacuum cleaners with similar functionality hampers the growth of the vacuum cleaner market. Along with this, poor after-sales service and lesser availability of spare parts also disturbs the global market growth for vacuum cleaners. As the cost of production is high, the final price for the product also tends to rise, refraining the customers from buying the product.
However, the adoption of vacuum cleaner is growing in various industries like manufacturing, healthcare, and retail, which can propel the market growth for the vacuum cleaners. Along with this, continuous innovation in the product and advent of eco-friendly and hands free, automatic vacuum cleaners can propagate the growth of the global vacuum cleaner market.
Get Sample Report for More Details @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/6886
COVID-19 Scenario Analysis:
○ The supply chain has been disrupted, as many countries have stopped import from China.
○ The industry is facing a reduction in production and price fluctuations.
○ China is the major supplier of raw material and the finished product for the electronic market.
○ The scarcity of raw material is posing a real challenge for the electronic goods industry globally.
The key market players profiled in the report include LG Electronics, Haier Group Corp, Miele & Cie. KG, Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Bissell Inc., Panasonic Corporation, iRobot Corporation, Koninklijke Philips N.V., Eureka Forbes Ltd., Dyson Ltd., and Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
Geographically Analysis – North America (U.S. and Canada), Europe (Germany, UK, France, Italy, Spain and Rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), LAMEA (Middle East, Brazil, and Rest of LAMEA)
Inquire More About This Report @https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/6886
Key Benefits of the Report:
○ This study presents the analytical depiction of the global vacuum cleaner industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
○ The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with detailed analysis of the global vacuum cleaner market share.
○ The current market is quantitatively analyzed from 2020 to 2027 to highlight the global vacuum cleaner market growth scenario.
○ Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
○ The report provides a detailed global vacuum cleaner market analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
About Allied Market Research:
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to offer business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domains.