PORTLAND, OREGON, UNITED STATES, December 13, 2021 /EINPresswire.com/ — Allied Market Research published report, titled, “Smart Lighting Market by Offering (Hardware and Software), Connectivity Technology (Bluetooth, Zigbee, Wi-Fi, and DALI), Lighting Technology (LED, Halogen, Incandescent, Fluorescent, and CFL), and Industry Vertical (Commercial, Residential, Industrial, Automotive, and Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2019-2026.” A report projects that the global smart lighting market size is estimated to reach $38.68 billion by 2026. In 2019, North America dominated the market, contributing more than a 33% share of the overall revenue, followed by Europe. Emerging advancements in smart lighting; rapid adoption of residential, commercial, and industrial automation; and rise in penetration of smart infrastructure fuel the global smart lighting market growth.
The Smart Lighting Market report provides a comprehensive study of major driving factors that impact the market along with an analysis of top 10 market players, recent market developments, and pivotal trends. The report covers a detailed study of major determinants of the global market such as drivers, challenges, restraints, and upcoming opportunities.
Download Report Sample with Latest Industry Insights @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/1029
The Smart Lighting Market study outlines the latest driving factors of the market along with prime challenges in the market growth. Moreover, the study includes the analysis of restraining factors that affect market growth. This analysis helps major stakeholders and new business entrants to understand the market dynamics and formulate strategies to maintain their foothold in the market and gain an advantage using the lucrative opportunities in the market.
The Smart Lighting Market report offers detailed information regarding major end-users of the market and annual forecast during the forecast period. In addition, it provides an accurate revenue forecast for every year along with sales growth. These forecasts are offered by skilled analysts in the Smart Lighting Market and after a thorough study of the market across various regions of the market. Thus, these forecasts are a vital source of information for understanding the lucrative prospects of the industry.
The report offers an in-depth analysis of the Covid-19 impact on the Smart Lighting Market. Since the Covid-19 outbreak, several countries closed their borders to curb the spread of infection and imposed strict regulations regarding lockdown and social distancing. This disrupted the supply chain of the Smart Lighting Market. Moreover, the lack of workforce and operation of manufacturing factories at half of their capacity negatively affected the market. However, the majority of the governments across the globe have launched vaccination drives, which will help the market to get back on track.
Get Detailed Analysis of COVID-19 Impact on Smart Lighting Market @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/1029?reqfor=covid
The Smart Lighting Market growth is studied across several regions and the report highlights several factors that affect the market performance across these regions including North America (United States, Canada, and Mexico), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India, and Southeast Asia), Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia, and Italy), South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia), Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria, and South Africa).
The Smart Lighting Market report includes a comprehensive analysis of the top 10 market players that are currently leading the market. In addition, the study includes a thorough financial analysis, SWOT profile, business strategies, recently launched products & services, and business overview of the market players. The report covers recent market developments including market expansion, partnerships & collaborations, mergers & acquisitions, and new product launches. This analysis stakeholders and new business entrants to understand the latest market trends and formulate new business strategies.
The key market players analyzed in the report are Acuity Brands, Inc., Cisco Systems, Inc., Cree, Inc., Eaton, Deco Lighting, Inc., Dialight, General Electric, Honeywell International Inc., Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Syska.
Key offering of the Report:
1. Key driving factors: An in-depth study of the dynamic factors such as drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities
2. Current market trends & forecasts: A comprehensive study of the Smart Lighting Market along with recent market trends and forecasts during the forecast period to help customers make an informed decision and formulate lucrative business strategies
3. Segmental Analysis: A study of each segment coupled with driving factors and growth rate analysis of every segment
4. Geographical analysis: An in-depth analysis of the market across several geographical regions that help market players to leverage fruitful market opportunities
5. Competitive landscape: A study of prime market players that are currently leading the Smart Lighting Market
Prime Benefits from this Research Report:
1. The report includes Porter’s Five Forces analysis, SWOT analysis to understand the ability of buyers and suppliers, which enables business investors to devise sound, fruitful business decisions.
2. The study covers a detailed study of the latest market trends and market size coupled with Smart Lighting Market forecast during the forecast period.
3. The report offers an analysis of the potential of the market across various geographical regions along with revenue contribution.
4. The study includes a detailed analysis of the key market players that are active in the market.
Make Purchase Inquiry @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/1029
Key Market Segments
• By Application
o Indoor Lighting
o Outdoor Lighting
• By Industry Vertical
• By Offering
• By Lighting Technology
• By Connectivity Technology
• By Region
o North America
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia-Pacific